Tel: 01738 624872 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Perth and Kinross Credit Union encourages employers to partner with them to help promote the value of saving regularly and ethically to their employees. These employers will allow members to save directly from their salaries.
If you would like to hear more about what is involved in our Employer Partner scheme, please do not hesitate to contact our office. We will be happy to visit you to discuss how to get started in more detail.
Advantages to employers include:
- Improved productivity and decreased absenteeism as workers have less finance-related stress.
- Evidence that your organisation is sensitive and proactive to the needs of its employees, increasing goodwill and attracting quality workers.
- The potential for promoting your business or organisation to all our members. This could be through a link from our company website or other promotional opportunities.
- Promoting Perth and Kinross Credit Union to your employees is a form of corporate social responsibility and shows your commitment in supporting local initiatives.
If you are employed by an organisation and you would like them to consider offering this facility, speak to your HR or Personnel Officer to find out if they would consider it. Or contact us and we will get in touch with them directly.
Advantages for employees include:
- Payroll deductions provide an easy, convenient way for people to save and repay loans.